Excel With Vista
At Vista, we pride ourselves on attracting and developing top talent across our firm and portfolio of companies. The Vista Frontier Fellows program creates career opportunities for exceptional undergraduate students who come from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds in private equity (Women, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino and/or Native American). Fellows will participate in Vista’s leading private equity summer internship program, where they will learn, grow and gain hands-on transaction experience. Additionally, Fellows will be assigned a mentor, receive direct feedback and have an opportunity to participate in various networking, social and educational events. Selected Fellows will be awarded a scholarship of $25,000 at the close of the program and are eligible for full-time analyst opportunities.
- • Current students enrolled in an undergraduate program, with an expected graduation date between Winter 2024 – Spring 2025
- • Identify as a Woman, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino and/or Native American
- • Demonstrated track record of academic success and/or professional pursuits
- • Exceptional work ethic and a deep sense of accountability
- • Interested in pursuing a career in private equity and enterprise software investing
We are no longer accepting applications for our 2024 Vista Frontier Fellows program. Please click below to view all open positions.Apply Now