Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst
Cvent | Technology | Tysons Corner, VA
Location: Tyson’s Corner, VA (additional locations available)
Cvent is the world's leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our product suite includes tools like online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys.
Founded in 1999, we currently have 2,600+ employees and are still growing rapidly. Our headquarters is located outside of DC, in Tyson’s Corner, VA, and we have additional U.S. offices in Portland, OR; Austin, TX; Atlanta, GA; and Los Angeles, CA. We’re global, too: we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England.
Cvent has an award winning culture and has been recognized as one of the best places to work in the DC area annually by various media and news organizations. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking for bright college grads to bring new ideas to the table and contribute early on in their careers.
About the Position
The Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst will help bring new products to market by using a combination of sound judgment, critical thinking, leadership, and a sense of urgency. This individual must foster a team environment of shared ownership in project execution, and be able to drive decisions effectively within the technology and business teams. The Product Analyst/Senior Product Analyst is a member of our Product Management team, which is responsible for the product vision and roadmap of Cvent’s suite of products.
What to expect:
- Conduct research to find innovative solutions for our growing portfolio of software applications
- Create product requirement, design and other documentation to support project deliverables
- Participate in the Agile development lifecycle, as an integral member of a sprint team
- Work directly with sprint team(s) to ensure product success and quality
- Collaborate with user research and design team members to deliver amazing user experiences
- Produce internal training materials for new product features and modules
- Operate in a results-oriented manner to achieve projects goals, with a standard of excellence
The ideal candidate has
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to drive clarity and precision in product requirements
- Solid understanding of various software development processes, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management. Previous experience preferred.
- The ability and willingness to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks
Most importantly, a successful candidate will be passionate about technology. Keeping up with the latest advancements in the industry; spending time creating, building, and exploring with technical projects; an inquisitive attitude in regards to the workings of hardware and software; and overall, simply having fun and finding enjoyment in the field.
Cvent Maintains a Drug-free Workplace