JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Solutions Marketing Manager (Retail Banking, APAC)
Misys | Marketing | Singapore,
The Retail Banking Solution Marketing Manager will have a strong understanding of current consumer appetite for emerging technologies and be knowledgable about the ever-changing retail banking landscape, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.
The successful candidate will report to the Regional Head of Marketing for APAC and will work closely with the global community of Retail Banking Solution Marketing Managers.
A key set of stakeholders to work with also include product management, pre-sales and sales teams for retail banking.
The candidate will create exciting and unique messaging for our solutions for the region and contribute to the global proposition. They will build brand awareness at a regional level, with thought leadership specific to the APAC region. They will ensure that the sales team are equipped with the necessary tools to close deals within the retail banking space.
• Be an evangelist for retail banking both internally within the APAC team and externally
• Develop and execute market focused go-to-market programs for retail solutions that grow revenue and market share.
• Develop effective targeting, messaging and positioning, and communicate that messaging and positioning to all internal and external audiences in the region.
• Collaborate with the Asia Pacific regional marketing team members to develop solution-specific marketing programs in the relevant territories.
• Localize global retail banking solution collateral for regional market fit
• Develop regional press release and regional thought leadership content
• Support field readiness through the development and delivery of sales tools including presentations, sales guides and competitive responses for our APAC customers and prospects.
• Work collaboratively with product management and sales to bring competitive solutions to market
• Support regional events, eg solution days, Finastra Universe customer event etc.
• Submit awards nominations for customers using our retail banking solutions in the region.
• A minimum of five years’ experience in the financial services and/or software market within product marketing and/or marketing communications. Experience in mobile/online/core banking.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills.
• Proven success in creating and executing on marketing plans that deliver results
• Sufficient financial and technical experience to understand customers’ business problems.
• Written or spoken proficiency in one or more local languages in Asia Pacific will be preferred
• Masters or Bachelor degree from accredited university in business or CIM Diploma.
If you are an ambitious individual who is keen to succeed within this critical role in our Marketing Department then please apply today!