JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Application Support Engineer
Aptean | Customer Solutions International | Bangalore,
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!! Open Position:
Aptean provides very specific industries with very specific ERP, supply chain management, and customer experience solutions. In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive economy, organizations don’t have time to waste forcing homegrown software, spreadsheets, and one-size-fits-all solutions to do things they were never designed to do. Aptean is on a mission to end those workarounds – with industry-specific solutions instead of generic software, expert support instead of making you go it alone, and a steady influx of new ideas instead of the status quo. That’s why over 7,000 highly specialized organizations in more than 20 industries and 74 countries rely on Aptean to streamline their everyday operations.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Responsible for the configuration of Aptean Product, both business functionality and also technical implementation.
Have the skills to find and troubleshooting resolution using sound judgment and creative and innovative ways to solve problems.
Additionally development of Aptean Product interfaces, utilizing the Aptean Product API framework.
Responsibilities: • Accurately configure and test the Aptean Product to the Requirements and Design documentation.
• Install the Aptean Product (remotely), including SQL server installation/configuration
• Provide technical skills to the Respond Project life cycle
• Provide technical and business skills to upgrade customers to newer versions of the Aptean Product
• Provide cover and assistance for the Respond customer support organization
• Escalate customer issues to the Project Manager as appropriate
• Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to product, documentation or implementation
• Ensure professional manner at all times • Acquire and maintain current knowledge of Respond products and service offerings
• Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer issues as quickly and effectively as possible
• Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Technical Skills • 3-6 years of experience.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (including Server to administrator level).
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
• Understanding of IT architectures including relational databases and web
• Understanding of IIS and website administration
• Fluent in English.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong interpersonal, influencing and team working skills.
• Ability to work in a team, of technical and functional resources, working in multiple locations and regions.
• Willing to travel.
• Display strong work ethic and do whatever it takes to get the job done