NOC Analyst II
Aspira | 150 - Production Website Hosting | Xi'an,
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, as well as private campground owners, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
- Monitor the performance of IT infrastructure, facilities, applications and services of Active Network (including network, backup & storage, cloud services, Data Centers, customer facing products, Development environment and etc.) by different monitoring tools 7*24
- Handle incoming calls or emails from supporting teams, customers, vendors or employees.
- Able to assist in diagnosing user desktop system issues and assist to fix or escalate for ticketing.
- Ensure the incident management process and SLA is respected
- Participate in the process of Change, Release to ensure relevant procedures are followed
- Be responsible for notification sending out with SLA respected
- Perform tier 1 troubleshooting and analysis based on the handbooks or operation guidelines
- Be responsible for certificate management of Active Network
- Manage external DNS service for Active Network
- Take part in Data center management
- Contact information management for 3rd party vendors
- Must SPEAK VERY GOOD English and be able to communicate with North America colleagues very fluently (both oral and written are required);
- Must be able to reply Emails and make report in good English;
- Working knowledge of Help Desk/Customer Support center operations.
- Knowledge of current IT technical standards as related to microcomputers, printers, and basic network technology.
- Strong customer and technical support experience, supporting a clientele that is predominantly "non-technical".
- Familiarity with call tracking software.
- Any knowledge of ITIL Service Management practices would be a plus.
- Have high efficiency communication skills and clear mind.
- Willing to learn in fast pace.
- Willing to adapt the change in fast growth environment.
- 2+ years of applicable experience
Aspira Perks & Benefits
- “5+1” Social Insurance (pension, medical, unemployment, work-related injury, maternity) & Housing Fund
- Additional Commercial Insurance coverage for employees and up to two immediate family members
- 15 Days PTO (Paid Time Off) per year to start as well as all the Public Holidays
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- Flexible working time (based on team dynamics)
- Great working environment with celebrations, Kids Day, team events, and more
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.