IT Support Consultant - Entry Level
Advanced | Administration - IT | Slough, England
We're the 3rd Largest Software Company in the United Kingdom & we're seeking bright and forward thinking individuals who want to fulfil their potential to come and work with our award-winning support services team.
If you’ve always had an interest or real passion for IT & Customer Service and are now looking for an opportunity to embark upon, look no further.
You will embark on a development programme that will enable you to learn and hone new skills in a busy IT environment.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a dynamic journey of discovery, however big that might be.
True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
This role sites within our Managed Services division - Advanced who handle the IT support for external companies.
Working with the wider Customer Support team you will represent Advanced every step of the way.
With an innovative approach to outsourcing, Advanced prides itself on utilising the newest technologies and partnering with world renowned technology vendors to deliver amazing customer service delivery.
Main Purpose of Role:
- Provide 1st line support primarily to high profile clients as part of Advanced Service Desk team
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and happiness
- Fix and resolve front line issues and queries
- Effectively liaise with 2nd and 3rd line teams as well as 3rd parties to provide solutions to problems and resolve calls
- Ensure timely resolution of requests in line with a published Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Escalation of requests/issues where necessary
- Promote the Service Desk in providing a one-stop service support solution
- A well-organised, hard-working, self-motivated team member.
- Friendly, personable and empathic
- Confident and able to build internal relationships with other teams independently
- Able to receive and work on constructive advice and feedback well
- Able to collaborate and work closely within a large Service Desk team or a smaller team
- An excellent communicator
- Logical thinker
- Results driven, taking pride in achieving objectives
- An accomplished relationship builder with a solid focus on extraordinary customer service
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines and targets
- Accomplished in organising and handling workload
- Able to show resilience
- Looking for a challenging role in which they can develop personally and professionally.
- Desire to work with clients, either remotely or face-face.
- Flexible with weekly changes in shift patterns
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for? If you are keen to join a brilliant and fast growing organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above. Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- On site Gym, Sports Facilities & Restaurant
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels