JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sr. Account Executive Field Sales NE
Superion | Sales/Marketing | REMOTE - US OPEN, FL
The Account Executive-Field Sales will be responsible for revenue generation defined by a quota for new customers in their set geographic region. The Sales Process will include building relationships with prospects, discovery of needs and requirements, managing internal resources including on-site demonstrations, responding to RFP’s, managing the selection process, participate in contract negotiations and obtaining signed contracts. Manage the external department’s involvement in the sales process including development, professional services and support. The Account Executive will be required to maintain activity in Saleforce.com for on demand reporting and forecasting. The position will also require active participation in weekly one on one session with supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work directly with lead generation team to understand every opportunity in assigned territory.
- Build relationships with prospects though active discovery.
- Define and quote Software license fees and services that match requirements for prospects.
- Manage the demo process for key prospects including defining strategy, scheduling resources, managing delivery and measuring success based on objective.
- Managing the RFP process.
- Manage the close process defined by “Steps to Close”
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Knowledge of Superion, LLC products and services
- The Account Executive will maintain remote/home office in order to develop and manage the territory pipeline and meet target numbers.
- 3-5 years software sales experience in government markets
- Experience selling in the Public Sector - strongly preferred
- Proven understanding of Public Sector sales cycle
- Knowledge of Contact Management systems, database software, MS Office
- The Account Executive will manage pipeline, forecast and Steps to Close in Saleforce.com.
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to Travel up to 75% based upon customer needs, demonstrations, competitive RFP requirements, industry events/trade shows or to attend User Group conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree
As part of the requirements of this position, it is necessary that you have access to a major credit card that will support the required travel. It will be your responsibility or use your own credit card. If at any time during your employment your credit card will not allow you to meet the required travel obligations, it may be grounds for dismissal.
Our clients include government public safety agencies and other government entities. A contractual obligation we have with most of them is that employees working with them must meet their security requirements. This often requires separate background checks by those agencies and providing them with documents that include personal identifiable information. Please be aware that this is a contractual requirement that we must meet and represents a condition of employment for those employees affected.