Application Installation Team Lead
Superion | Professional Services | High Point, NC
Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, you will work closely with all levels of the organization to provide efficient and effective implementation services throughout the complete Superion customer base. Your experience in a combined software/professional services business model will be required to be successful in the following key areas related to the implementation and growth of Superion’s Professional Services business:
- Resource Management (direct employee and contractor relationships as required) with respect to recruiting, selection, hiring, team building and individual development including performance management.
- Work collaboratively with the entire Superion management team to provide required quality implementation services skills and resources. These services and skills are related to implementation delivery and the expansion of new services to meet competitive market needs.
- Presentation of implementation services capabilities and portfolio at customer visits and user group events.
- Work closely with colleagues and our Sales organization in responding to implementation requirements for RFPs, RFQs and creating corresponding responses, estimates and SOWs.
- Continually monitor resource performance status and oversee status reporting and expenses/timesheet approvals in conjunction with ongoing business requirements and priorities.
- Track, monitor, and forecast billable utilization and services revenue for the Implementation Services Team.
- Bachelor or graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Management, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading services/technical teams within a small to medium sized organization
- Technical background is required.Ideal experience (3-5 years) in the following roles: systems administration, systems support, data analysis, database administration, or software programming.
- Excellent communications skills (written, spoken and presentation)
- Direct experience in the software/services solutions market.Experience in the Public Safety Safety/Security market is strongly preferred
- High level of energy and commitment to the team focused on successfully meeting the objectives/targets through a sense of urgency
- Highly motivated self-starter with the capability to take initiative
- Project Management experience for large to medium scale projects is desirable
- PMP designation is also considered an asset
As part of the requirements of this position, it is necessary that you have access to a major credit card that will support the required travel. It will be your responsibility or use your own credit card. If at any time during your employment your credit card will not allow you to meet the required travel obligations, it may be grounds for dismissal.
Our clients include government public safety agencies and other government entities. A contractual obligation we have with most of them is that employees working with them must meet their security requirements. This often requires separate background checks by those agencies and providing them with documents that include personal identifiable information. Please be aware that this is a contractual requirement that we must meet and represents a condition of employment for those employees affected.