Vice President, Marketing
DealerSocket | Sales/Marketing | Dallas, TX
DealerSocket is seeking a VP of Marketing, an executive position tasked with creating a successful go to market strategy. Reporting into the Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, this role will focus on lead generation, sales enablement, product marketing, and branding.
- Develop and execute a go to market plan that results in substantial revenue growth for the organization.
- Partner with Sales to provide leads, campaigns and sales collateral, prospect database and sales enablement tools, including website and digital content.
- Own and maintain the annual marketing plan and budget
- Develop marketing team to own all facets of marketing- including content, website, demand generation, PR, analytics, SEO/M, events, etc.
- Marketing leadership experience with a B2B SaaS company
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Humility, hunger and eagerness to grow and improve
- Ability to work productively with internal groups, including executive team and board
- Experience with modern strategies for inbound and outbound lead generation
- Prior experience driving Customer Retention marketing initiatives
- Ability to partner with sales team to optimize customer buying journey
- Strong project management, planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
- Ability to “roll up your sleeves” and dive into projects with the team
- Track record of delivering results
- Proven experience developing lead / demand generation program & strategies for a B2B SaaS or similar company
- Several examples where you have successfully partnered with Product and Sales teams to achieve Product Marketing consistency and success
- OVERALL EXPERIENCE: At least 5 years’ experience managing the strategic development and execution of marketing activities in a software environment
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; MBA, preferred
- LOCATION: Local to or willingness to relocate to Dallas, TX, San Clemente, CA, or Draper, UT