Customer Success Architect
Ping Identity | Client Delivery (6400) | New York, NY
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As a Customer Success Architect, you will be responsible for working with new and existing clients to ensure that they are successful with Ping solutions. As part of the company’s Customer Success organization, you will work with our Professional Services and Technical Support Teams to ensure a client’s journey from purchase to production is smooth and well managed. You will partner with the Customer Success Managers to ensure each customer is fully optimized on their existing deployed solutions. In summary, your job is to ensure that you deliver value to our customers.
- Provide clients with technical architecture recommendations for Ping solutions based on their identity and security needs
- Facilitate visibility into company’s product roadmap to help educate and engage customers
- Engage in the escalation and priority of support tickets created by clients in the program as needed
- Provide product demonstrations of Ping technologies
- Coordinate with other Ping Identity teams – including Support, Engineering and Product Management teams – to ensure customer needs are being addressed and resolved
- Provide feedback to Product Management for future products or enhancements based on trends and requirements gathered during Customer Success process
- Manage ongoing customer needs effectively to ultimately drive high customer retention and loyalty
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ enterprise customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Support or Professional Services role
- Understanding of Java and knowledge of web technologies is a must
- Understanding of Web Application Servers such as (JBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic or Tomcat)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with SFDC or equivalent CRM systems
- Ability to manage proactive and reactive tasks effectively
- Proven track record in managing relationships with large enterprise clients
- Experience with Identity Management, Access Management or Federation
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of time
- Experience with Ping Identity solutions
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- General networking knowledge of protocols like HTTP/S, TCP/IP
- General knowledge of protocols such as SAML, OAuth, or OpenID Connect is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience