Project Manager (Aspira Focus)
Aspira | 330 - Testing/QA | Xi'an,
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, as well as private campground owners, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
- Simultaneously manage delivery for multiple products and projects
- Develop and manage detailed project plans, project schedules, risk analyses and effort estimates.
- Monitor and control the progress of analysis, design, program development, testing, reporting, releases, deployments, training and documentation tasks.
- Report progress to the project team and the management team
- Proactively manage project issues and risks, and promptly escalate relevant issues to senior management
- Assist team members in their duties, tasks, responsibilities and functions
- Ensure projects are delivered with proper and timely quality
- Interact directly with stakeholders and cross-functional / technical teams
- Remove impediments that stand in the way of the team accomplishing goals
- Leverage project management experience to guide and support activities including self-organization and continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills required
- Min. 5 years of experience in a technology organization
- Min. 3 years of software development project management experience
- Strong knowledge & hands on experience with Scrum/Agile and traditional IT project management methodologies required
- Strong knowledge of SDLC, PMLC, IT deployments required
- Project management leadership over large projects and portfolios is a plus
- Experience with multi-national, distributed teams is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- PMP and CSM strongly recommended
Aspira Perks & Benefits
- “5+1” Social Insurance (pension, medical, unemployment, work-related injury, maternity) & Housing Fund
- Additional Commercial Insurance coverage for employees and up to two immediate family members
- 15 Days PTO (Paid Time Off) per year to start as well as all the Public Holidays
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- Flexible working time (based on team dynamics)
- Great working environment with celebrations, Kids Day, team events, and more
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.