JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Manager of Quality Assurance
Applause | Engineering | Framingham, MA
Manager of Quality Assurance
Role & Responsibilities
- Define processes and procedures related to system testing, performance and load testing of all Applause SaaS and mobile offerings
- Leverage Applause’s industry-leading testing community to test all offerings
- Carry out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements and SLAs
- Generate and report on quantitative measurements and techniques for measuring software quality on all major platforms and mobile apps
- Review and evaluate software quality assurance products and services for applicability to in-house needs
- Measure and expand test case coverage for each major platform
- Measure and expand Automated testing coverage via our testing community for each major platform
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies
- A passion for technology with a desire to deliver solutions to the market
- Ideal candidate will have had prior experience in crowdsourcing QA
- Demonstrated ability in managing remote teams
- Demonstrated ability to develop own QA processes
- Proven ideas, that when implemented, provide measurable improvements to the quality processes
- Comfortable working in agile design environments
- Understanding of Selenium/WebDriver and Appium and equivalent automation tools
- Ideal candidate will have experience in managing automated testing of SaaS and mobile applications.
- Certified scrum master (CSM) and/or PMP is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of QA leadership experience
- Experience with SaaS based Applications
- Experience with CI/CD
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.