Mid-Level Software Developer (.Net)
Superion | Development | High Point, NC
Superion is seeking outstanding mid-career software developers to work on our large, complex ERP application. Successful candidates will have demonstrably strong skills developing enterprise applications in .NET, and have strong aptitude to acquire and quickly apply new technical skills.
Primary responsibilities include software development (enhancing, troubleshooting, maintaining and testing) our Windows and web applications using .Net and other technologies.
Developers will be assigned tasks commensurate with their demonstrated skills & abilities, and will be expected to contribute in a highly collaborative agile team environment. Superion values continual improvement, both quantitatively and qualitatively, and seeks development candidates with passion in both areas.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing within a complex enterprise application
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
3-5 years professional experience with:
- .NET 4.x Frameworks
- C#, ASP.NET
- SQL Server, IIS
- Web Services (REST, SOAP, WCF)
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- Angular JS, RxJS
- MS Web API, MVC, .NET Core, VB.Net
- Common design patterns
- Visual Studio Team Services (VSO)- C++, COM, ATL, XSLT