Sales Executive - Entry Level
Advanced | Sales | Birmingham, England
Are you resilient and money motivated?
Would you thrive in a sales and target driven environment?
Do you love being recognised for your hard work?
If you have answered YES to all of the above, that is all you require to become a new member of our award-winning Inside Sales Function.
Advanced is the 3rd Largest software company in the UK and we are seeking entry-level Sales Executives to join our state of the art offices in The Mailbox. If you’re keen to build a career in sales, you’re money motivated & have a natural dream to succeed, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Have you heard of Advanced?
We’re the 3rd largest software and IT services company in the UK, and we’re still growing! We provide conscientious and inspiring solutions to businesses, providing immediate value and driving efficiencies. If you’ve ever driven on the motorway, used the NHS 111 service or taken a Virgin train, then you’ve come into contact with us before!
We are committed to ensuring that you will be working as part of a welcoming and supportive sales function, you will play a meaningful role in identifying clients and driving awareness of our solutions.
- Within an assigned product or market area, generate interest in our products through active outbound calling
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure all information is up to date
- Speak with existing and loyal customers as well as brand new clients.
- Earn commission with every appointment you successfully set
- Embark on a development programme that will allow you to realise your potential
- Respond to enquiries from new customers
- Research and engage with prospects, discovering key information about their needs
- Promote collaboration, understanding, and support within the team
- Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities for field sales to follow up
- Book sales appointments and demonstrations for the field sales team with qualified prospects
- Continually update and cleanse the customer database with key marketing and competitor information
- Be encouraged to develop and realise your true potential.
Your Career Progression
We hire for potential and develop at pace. We are keen to identify and progress the right people at the right time and we’ve developed sales academies that take place quarterly to identify those who are ready for the next step in their Sales career. The natural sales career path is generally as follows:
Sales Executive> Desk Based Account Manager> Account Executive> Field Sales
The Next Steps
We would like you to start in June 2018. If your application is successful, you can expect to complete:
- Online Assessment (cognitive test and personality test)
- Face to Face interview
- Assessment Centre
Advanced is an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We accept applications from all academic and professional backgrounds. Apply now and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact to discuss the application process!