Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Cvent | Marketing | Dallas, TX
Cvent, Inc. is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing, and will be responsible for helping to manage inbound digital marketing programs including SEO, SEM, Display/Retargeting, Video Advertising, and Conversion Optimization (A/B and Multivariate onsite testing). The Senior Digital Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for meeting specific KPIs across all product lines at Cvent, with the end goal being continued growth of Sales Qualified Leads and attributable revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing and a background in B2B lead generation. Juggling many projects across multiple teams is an everyday requirement in this role, and the ideal candidate will need to be extremely organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Actively optimize Cvent web entities (domestic and international) for higher natural search rankings and incremental natural search traffic and conversions.
- Launch and optimize paid search campaigns across product lines and countries to ensure strong Quality Scores, CTRs, and Cost-Per-Lead metrics.
- Define audience segments that align with product line goals and launch display/remarketing campaigns that engage those audiences.
- Launch and optimize paid social media marketing campaigns across LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Help to manage a multi-million dollar paid digital media budget.
- Assist with driving strategy around web chat experience, website personalization, and conversion optimization across all Cvent web entities.
- Forge strong relationships with product marketing leads, sales leads, and senior management key stakeholders.
What You Need for this Position
- BS/BA Degree Required
- 2-4 years' experience managing digital marketing in-house or at an agency
- Strong familiarity with paid search, display advertising, and paid social implementation & optimization
- Experience working with campaigns over 100,000 keywords preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- Experience managing large online marketing budgets
- Must have experience working with multiple clients or accounts simultaneously
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous client interfacing experience is strongly desired
- Basic knowledge of HTML and content management systems is preferred
- Experience with LivePerson a plus
- International/multi-national campaign management experience a plus
- AdWords certification a plus