Advanced | Sales | London, England
Account Director - IT Outsourcing and Managed Services
Are you looking for an opportunity to earn big sums whilst working to develop your core strengths, with a focussed sales team made up of industry experts and dedicated managers?
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a dynamic journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
The Team and Role
IT Services is the infrastructure, IT outsourcing and hosting division of Advanced. IT Services delivers IT managed services to a number of organisations across the UK providing solutions to business requirements in a changing technological landscape. Our Account Management team are responsible for the management and development of Key Accounts with combined annual turnover of £25M plus. The accounts are a mixture of outsourced SaaS, managed hosting and full IT outsourcing accounts.
- Develop and maintain a key account plan to achieve individual sales target
- To lead Advanced’s account management sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the client purchase order, and ensure a successful transition into Advanced operate
- Actively generate and close new business opportunities within the existing Advanced client base
- Develop multi-level relationships within the account
- The ability to build effective relationships both internally and externally will contribute to your success, so ideally you'll demonstrate a range of influencing styles and techniques
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the Advanced managed service sales value proposition and to be able to present these in context to the client need
- The Account Director plays an essential team-leading role, delegating projects and monitoring workflow
- Carry out effective business meetings with existing clients/prospects including: meeting preparation, agenda setting, meeting management, specify client needs, understand client pains, articulate case studies and anecdotes, differentiate from the competition when challenged, and create solution on the fly, close to the next stage
- You will be self-motivated, assertive, tenacious, focused, enthusiastic and resilient
- You'll have excellent networking and interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Strong sales negotiation and sales closing skills
- Ideally, you've gained significant experience in account management
- Excellent analytical skills, so that you can devise and implement strategies to benefit both A365 and the client
- Consistent track record of over achieving on sales targets
- A positive and self-confident attitude
- Experience in IT Infrastructure services is highly desirable
Join the team
Advanced are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. We hire for potential and develop at pace. If successful, you can expect to take an online assessment, meet the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!