JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Salesforce Business Analyst - Sales Cloud and CPQ
Cvent | Technology | Tysons Corner, VA
IT Corporate Systems
IT Corporate Systems Division is a turnkey division and the information hub of Cvent. We provide vital business intelligence and maintain crucial data that provides a solid foundation for decision making across the organization. IT Corporate Systems is responsible for a variety of business services, including but not limited to: Salesforce.com administration and development, data warehousing and data integration, business process automation, reporting.
We offer a unique and challenging environment to work, with ample opportunity to grow and groom your career.
CRM Business Analyst/Program Manager – Sales, Marketing & Finance
In this role, you will support the Sales, Marketing & Finance team, and contribute to the day-to-day operations and advancement of initiatives associated with Salesforce Sales Cloud. Assist with the Salesforce initiative rollout and customization, driving continuous improvement of the platform and establishing best practices to help the business grow. You will act as a first-in-line resource to the Sales and Marketing organization in helping utilize the Salesforce platform to drive business results, deliver deep insights and recommendations based on strong understanding of the Sales Cloud platform. This position is a blend of business analyst and program manager role. Besides analysing and document business requirements, you will manage a subset of CRM projects directly
This position will be based out of Cvent HQ in Tysons Corner, Virginia and report directly to the Director Corporate Systems – CRM.
- Communicate with business stakeholders, collect project requirements and feedback on system performance/functionality, document detailed business requirements for CRM Admin and Development teams.
- Represent IT Corporate Systems and CRM Team in cross-functional meetings
- Contribute to project prioritization and risk, scope, schedule and budget assessments
- Oversee the assigned CRM projects, monitor and control schedule, budget and quality performance, prepare regular reports for stakeholders and internal clients
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and customer requirements by identifying enhancement or process improvement opportunities
- Review, analyze, and create detailed documentation of new and existing business processes along with user's needs
- Coordinate and contribute to the creation of quality assurance plans for high-budget and/or high complexity projects
- Monitor the evolution of force.com platform, identify opportunities for innovation and optimization, educate business stakeholder on these opportunities, initiate and drive system improvement projects.
- Implement a framework for business requirements gathering and analysis (processes, templates, communication plans)
- Analyze systems usage and propose changes to improve IT spend and end-user/client experience
- In case of operational emergency, troubleshoot issues and provide admin support on Salesforce for any critical issues during EST time zone.
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of Business Analyst, Project Manager or Consulting experience on Salesforce’s Sales Cloud platform & Steelbrick CPQ
- Strong understanding and hand-on experience on Steelbrick CPQ, ERP systems (Oracle EBS preferred), Sales Cloud and general Salesforce Administration. Solid understanding of sales, marketing and finance processes
- Excellent business requirements documentation skills
- Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
Experience in configuring pricing and pricing strategies.
- Excellent communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to implement and apply a structured methodology for requirements/specifications.
- Experience in project management, knowledge of project planning, analysis, design and implementation methodologies.
- Highly organized, detail conscious, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is preferred