Senior Director, Professional Services
TIBCO | 56800 PSG EMEA HQ - Non Bill | London, England
Scope of role
Promote and sell the breadth of PSG's consulting service solutions to grow TIBCO’s business and take accountability for customer success by delivery of successful projects. The PSG Director is responsible for the full P&L in their respective territory, working with the regional software
Business Management Responsibilities:
- Promote the breadth of PSG's consulting service solutions to increase business opportunity, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction, while achieving assigned booking and revenue goals.
- General management of business operations in the territory, to include (but not limited to) business forecasting, contractual negotiations,
accurateupdate of TIBCO business systems, consulting utilisationand professional services delivery management.
- Enable, empower, motivate and lead the territory services team to effectively operate within the expected margins of TIBCO Software and increase the perceived value of PSG by the customer
- Manage and meet key performance indicators such as bookings, revenue, average daily rate, and backlog for
- In partnership with Sales Management, develop a strategic business plan, based on territory goals, business mix, product introduction, product offering and consulting services.
- Assure account management is aligned with business objectives and activities of TIBCO product sales.
- Recruiting and retaining highly skilled service professionals to provide Enterprise planning, architecture, technical design and deployment in support of the client’s investment in TIBCO technology.
Personnel Management Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage an effective organization with full P&L responsibility for the territory and ensure the services business is delivering value to the organization.
- Define the objectives of the team members, balancing personal growth objectives while maintaining alignment with overall Company objectives.
- Provide regular feedback to ensure that each team member is cognisant of their status toward the achievement of their goals.
- Provide an annual appraisal for each member of the team.
- Provide regular updates to the team to keep them apprised of Company direction and any changes throughout the year.
- Proactively build pipeline
thoughdifferent avenues available to PSG in conjunction with the territoryAccount Management/Sales team, generating both team and personal pipeline.
- In partnership with TIBCO Sales, perform selling function using a solutions-selling approach with a focus on penetration and expansion of existing accounts.
- Harness the sales force to build confidence
onability to deliver successful, profitable projects and open up-selling license and services opportunities
- Prospect and develop
qualifiedpipeline of services opportunities within existing accounts and prospect and close on opportunities in conjunction with TIBCO Sales.
- Implement account expansion programs such as PSG pre-packaged solutions and future programs as they are announced.
- Understand client's business (critical success factors, markets, customers, competition) and set account strategies to compliment the client's goals.
- Work with Resource & People Management team to provide high quality and timely services that retain customer loyalty and encourage the deployment of TIBCO technology
- Assess key decision makers’ needs and determine the appropriate sales message and service offerings to meet customer needs.
- Build, Support and maintain reliable delivery partnerships to enable successful project delivery.
- Serve as the primary Professional Services escalation
point,and executive delivery sponsor for Sales within accounts for the territory.
- Develop business terms and conditions for consulting engagement contracts; drive consulting contract negotiations.
- Communicate regularly with Sales Management and Project/Practice Managers as necessary on account status and engagement issues.
- In conjunction with Sales Management, drive and coordinate decisions for non-standard terms, conditions, pricing, and account and/or opportunity issues.