JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Ping Identity | Sales (6100) | New York, NY
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Account Executive is responsible for selling new licenses and professional services opportunities to new opportunities. The Account Executive is also responsible managing existing customer relations; including renewals and additional licensing and services opportunities. Candidates must have an enterprise software or services sales background. Experience previously selling security software, identity and access management, or infrastructure technologies is preferred. The selected candidate will have successfully sold to large enterprises in their designated territory.
- Develop and execute sales/business plans to achieve quarterly sales/business objectives
- Create and implement account strategy, including developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers
- Must be able to deliver value propositions to IT management as well as VP and C-level business management
- Recognize customer business problems and drive/influence resources to address opportunities
- Major focus on identifying and qualifying new opportunities using the telephone, onsite and/or web demonstrations to improve market coverage, increase market share, and grow revenue
- Implement sales/marketing tactics and programs in order to meet or exceed assigned territory objectives
- Act as a liaison between Ping Identity and customers and develop a team selling approach with pre-sales technical specialists and the customer support organization
- Assist with partner recruitment, training and on-going support
- Provide accurate and timely reports/forecasts
- Five to seven years quota-carrying software sales experience
- Experience of working in a “start-up” environment
- Proven successful track record with annual quotas for the past five years
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, closing and managing skills
- Successful candidates will have experience in managing complex sales cycles
- Familiarity with general security, identity and access management, and federated security software products
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including cold calls, proposal preparation, and presentation skills
- Executive selling and negotiating skills
- Must have energy, drive, commitment and passion
- Goals-oriented, team player, ability to delegate to pre-sales and post-sales
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be comfortable selling in a hybrid-selling environment, where both direct and indirect approaches are used
- Creative deal-making skills
- Detail and results oriented.
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation, commitment and activity to attain corporate and personal goal
- Prior use of CRM applications (Siebel, Salesforce.com, etc.) and Microsoft applications such as Word/Excel/etc.
- Travel required
- Highly motivated
- Team oriented
- Sound understanding of the Cloud ecosystem
- Good solution selling skills
- Longevity track record
- High integrity
- Strong interpersonal communications skills