JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Cvent | Human Resources | London,
Do you want to recruit in an environment where hiring top talent is a companywide priority?
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking to add an experienced full-time, in-house Corporate Recruiter to our staff. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with Cvent’s hiring leaders primarily for hiring top talent in Sales, Client Services and Marketing, divisions. Detailed responsibilities will include identifying qualified candidates for open requisitions, conducting candidate interviews, scheduling onsite interviews, collaborating with Senior Management and Hiring Leaders, and presenting and negotiating employment offers.
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with Hiring Leaders in Sales, Client Services, and Marketing management to determine hiring needs and review and understand job requisitions
- Identify niche skill candidates based on job specifications
- Source, screen, and interview applicants and maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System (Hirebridge)
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions and promote the company image to candidates and external service providers
- Apply thorough knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting to fill positions quickly
- Serve as the first point of contact for candidates at all levels
- Conduct telephone screens to further qualify applicants for all open requisitions
- Ensure timely communications with all candidates and hiring managers
- Network to develop candidate flow
- Other duties as assigned to support the Human Resources / Operations team
What You Need for this Position
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast paced, full life cycle recruiting environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ideal candidate comes from a corporate recruiting position with a fast growth company, or has an agency background in permanent placements
- Candidates should be highly skilled in a variety of internet recruiting techniques
- Proficient working with application tracking systems such as Taleo, Cornerstone or Hirebridge.
- Strong candidate qualification and interview skills required
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, and work closely with hiring managers to quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Ability to contribute ideas for creative recruiting techniques
- Ability to offer recommendations to Hiring Leaders
*Recruiting Agencies need not respond. We are specifically seeking a full-time, in-house recruiter