Operations Analyst, Technology
Cvent | Technology | Tysons Corner, VA
The position of Operations Analyst is responsible for assisting in technology department initiatives, as part of the Technology Operations team. The Technology Operations team strives to make sure the entire technology department runs as smoothly as possible, driving process improvement and managing communication across all our global offices.
Analyst will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of projects including communication with key stakeholders and timely execution of departmental goals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Define, develop and formalize processes that assist Technology teams and management to get a clear picture of successes and opportunities.
- Participate in cross departmental teams to increase productivity, collaboration and efficiency.
- Support and continuously make improvements to internal processes that make our 60+ sprint teams a well-oiled machine.
- Create and manage departmental communications.
- Collaborate with immediate team members and with development teams to drive best practices across the department.
- Act as a subject matter expert and resource for department processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the software industry or other operations management role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience with business process management is a plus.
- Knowledge of Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence is a plus.