Manager/Team Lead, Product Marketing, Hospitality Cloud
Cvent | Marketing | Tysons Corner, VA
Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry by providing organizations with the technology they need to plan, promote, manage, and evaluate events more efficiently. As we continue to stake claim to the $565 billion dollar global meetings and events industry, we are looking for a Manager or Team Lead who fits in with our dynamic, fast-paced culture and has the skills to contribute to Cvent’s long-term growth.
You will be part of a dynamic marketing team responsible for evolving and executing the go-to-market strategy for Cvent’s Hospitality Cloud Platform. You’ll be conceiving, crafting, and executing product marketing programs and communications. You’ll be working closely with product management, marketing, and sales in such areas as customer communication, messaging and positioning, value proposition development, and sales enablement. You will be the expert on the market, our competition, our target market, their pain points, and how our solutions address those pain points, as well as the buyers’ journey and sales process.
Our ideal Product Marketing Manager is passionate not only about developing go-to-market plans, but also creating effective marketing campaigns that generate leads and delivering tools that enable sales to convert opportunities. The most successful applicants will be the ones that are as comfortable in a technology discussion as they are brainstorming innovative campaign ideas.
If this sounds like you—and your understanding of product marketing, B2B sales, and project management back it up—apply today!
What You Will Be Doing
- Assisting in the identification of market opportunities, articulate competitive differentiation, and deeply understand target segments to evolve and help execute the go-to-market strategy for the Hospitality Cloud
- Support the planning and management of the launch of new features and product releases, as well as assist with the development of go-to-market strategies for the product portfolio
- Create scoping and market requirement documents in addition to establishing value propositions and delivering solution-driven messaging that differentiates the Hospitality Cloud from direct competitors and other marketing solutions providers
- Effectively communicate messaging to employees, prospects, customers, analysts, journalists, other market influencers
- Develop an understanding of the buyers and buying stages for Hospitality Cloud and assist in generating strategies that increase demand
- Represent the Hospitality Cloud marketing team and work with cross-functionally with the corporate pricing team to influence product pricing and monetization strategies
- Partner with marketing teams to execute associated marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing teams to execute associated collateral, client presentations, proposal templates, etc.
- Assist the sales team with calls and when appropriate to provide deeper insight and understanding of Hospitality Cloud products
- Analyze, benchmark, and report on product launch metrics, marketing initiatives, and sales results
Skills & Requirements
- 3 - 5 years of product marketing experience with SaaS-based, or technology products in the B2B space
- Pragmatic Marketing training/certification knowledge a plus; hospitality industry experience also a plus
- Strength in working with cross-functional teams including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Self-directed, organized and disciplined team player who is capable of hands-on-execution and long-term business planning
- Experience in problem framing, data-driven problem solving, and implementing associated recommendations
- BA/BS in marketing or closely related field
- Entrepreneurial, creative, organized, self-motivated with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must