TIBCO | 51100 PSG EMEA Architects | Non-TIBCO Office,
Technical Architect within TIBCO’s PSG Group is actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building. He or she possesses a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem-solving complex situations. Customer success is a motivating goal.
He or she is exceptionally knowledgeable about a specific set of TIBCO products and their supporting technologies and often functions as the primary
The Technical Architect performs integration planning activities: specifically review and provides recommendations relating to customers’ business integration vision provides input to Centre of Competency definition and roll-out, develops the high-level architecture and best practices, standards and reusable components that comprise an effective integration framework.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Assume primary responsibility for the technical leadership of the world’s most challenging and impactful Digital Transformation projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of architecture and business stakeholders and project managers
- Able to demonstrate significant Business gains through strategic architecture initiatives
- Assessment of current application architecture and definition of Target Application Architecture, strategic roadmap, including assessment of current replacement priorities and legacy application issues
- As necessary, creation, governance
andcommunication to appropriate audiences of the Architecture deliverables, e.g. Principles, Capability Map, Transversal Process, Integration Catalogue, Information Model, Application Map, Reference Architectures, etc.
- Approval of application architecture processes & templates to ensure they support the alignment of projects within the target
Architecture,and support effective integration opportunities
- Coach and mentor architects and colleagues concerned with application architecture where necessary
- Work with colleagues in technology and business roles to provide a
consensus basedsolution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with changing business needs
- Enhance integration of applications to reduce costs and improve efficiency, ensure the targets of integrating applications and
there byretiring applications are met
- Strong understanding of the Integration and application development lifecycle landscape, with clear connection with TIBCO’s portfolio of leading technologies, but also able to remain unbiased in providing an objective and fact-based viewpoint
- Support the development of future Professional Services engagements, based on analysis of client requirements and technology trends where the use of TIBCO technologies would deliver demonstrable business benefit