JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Integration Consultant, PSG
TIBCO | 58600 PSG EMEA Consultants | Non-TIBCO Office,
You will have
We are a leading global software and services company offering fantastic opportunities for personal and career development as well as great benefits. Our industry is exciting and fast moving, we welcome outstanding leaders who set the bar in an ever-changing environment and like to bring an element of fun to the workplace.
- The Job holder is expected to perform the following:-
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of architecture and business stakeholders and project managers
- Able to demonstrate significant Business gains through strategic applications Integration initiatives
- Assessment of current application architecture and definition of Target Application Architecture, strategic roadmap, including assessment of current replacement priorities and legacy application issues
- Approval of application architecture processes & templates to ensure they support the alignment of projects within the target Enterprise
Architecture,and support effective integration opportunities
- Coach and mentor colleagues concerned with application architecture where necessary
- Work with colleagues in technology and business roles to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with changing business needs
- Enhance integration of applications to reduce costs and improve efficiency, ensure the targets of integrating applications and
there byretiring applications are met
- Strong understanding of the Integration and application development lifecycle landscape, with clear connection with TIBCO’s portfolio of leading technologies, but also able to remain unbiased in providing an objective and fact-based viewpoint
- Support the development of future Professional Services engagements, based on analysis of client requirements and technology trends where the use of TIBCO technologies would deliver demonstrable business benefit
- This position requires between 75-100% travel.