VIEW ALLAPPLY NOW
Member Technical Staff
TIBCO | 62701 Jaspersoft Dev Client | Pune,
Skills & Requirements
- Product Overview
- TIBCO JasperReports® Server is a comprehensive family of Business Intelligence (BI) products, providing robust static and interactive reporting, report server, and data analysis capabilities. These capabilities are available as either stand-alone products, or as part of an integrated end-to-end BI suite utilizing common metadata and provide shared services, such as security, a repository, and scheduling. The server exposes comprehensive public interfaces enabling seamless integration with other applications and the capability to easily add custom functionality.
- Role Overview
- Join the Engineering Team of the most widely used Business Intelligence products! Participate in bringing it to the next level using the cutting edge technologies and modern software development techniques. The Front End Engineer is responsible for implementing new features and enhancements, writing high-level quality code, reviewing changes done by other team members, maintaining consistency, efficiency, and excellent performance.
- Implement new features and enhancements
- Participate in development of the architecture of front-end applications
- Estimate levels of effort for features, enhancements, and tasks
- Maintain development progress status documents; deliver projects on time
- Work with other Development teams on changes required by all projects
- Provide assistance to QA and Tech Pubs to ensure product is properly QA’d and documented
- Contribute to TIBCO Jaspersoft’s Open Source community