JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Vice President of National Accounts
AGDATA | Sales | Charlotte, NC
AGDATA, LP is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Vice President of National Accounts to join our team to lead our National Account Managers across the US and Canada. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic and has extensive experience leading other National Account Managers. We are located in South Park, Charlotte and would need someone to have a presence here in the office.
- Develop Tier 1/National Accounts strategy
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth (Revenue, Bookings and EBITDA)
- Identify, build and manage relationships with senior executives (typically c-suite) and agriculture community to understand their business challenges and educate on the value of our products
- Ensure crisp alignment of messaging to clients
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales team members to brainstorm and execute creative marketing strategies/business plans for the promotion of our products and services to increase sales
- Provide feedback to the CRO on the efficacy of our marketing efforts, and introduce improvement ideas as appropriate
- Working in a cross-matrixed environment with our services delivery team and engineering to determine feasibility of solutions across all of our business units
- Define consistent performance metrics and targets for the NAM organization
- Create original content and collateral for use during the sales process, including pitch decks and marketing materials
- Knowledge share with other team members, leveraging their materials when appropriate
- Keep current on business, competitor and agriculture market trends and incorporate (as appropriate) that knowledge into strategies and initiatives. Knowledge share and collaborate with team members
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration or equivalent
- 10+ years demonstrated success in complex, solution sales (B2B) with c-suite interaction
- Experience developing and motivating sales teams
- Results driven with proven record of accomplishment of over-achieving goals
- Ideal candidate will have experience building national account sales teams
- Executive presence, with demonstrated success presenting to, influencing and collaborating with clients to achieve deliverables
- Leadership qualities with a demonstrated ability to guide or make decisions and achieve closure.
- Ability to lead others and develop account strategies
- Excellent organizational skills to work in a fast-paced environment and manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated success collaborating with teams to achieve stakeholder expectations
- Client-centric mentality: reliable, professional, exceeds expectations
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Deep understanding of value-added sales approach (Challenger Selling), delivering value to both our clients and prospects throughout the sales cycle or engagement
Who we are:
AGDATA is the premier provider of data collection and management, marketing program management, and analytical solutions for clients in the Crop and Animal Health industries. For more than 30 years, the talent at AGDATA has enhanced the technology and services that input manufacturers in the Agriculture world rely upon. Our clients trust us because of our data integrity, marketing program reliability, and our ability to optimize the analytics that inform their sales and marketing decisions. Backed by an entrepreneurial, creative and energetic work force, AGDATA is pushing the boundaries of technology to enhance our relationship with the leaders in Crop and Animal Heath.
What we offer:
- Casual dress
- In-house training seminars and resources
- Continuing education opportunities
- Employee referral reward program
- Annual Company Picnic and Holiday Party
- Company provided Coke products
- Partner discounts (Verizon/ATT)
- Paid community volunteer opportunities
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Pet insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Competitive compensation
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Traditional 401(k)
- 401(k) company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Family medical leave
- Employee assistance program