JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Enterprise Account Executive - Remote
Lithium Technologies | 4010: Sales | US Remote, CA
The ideal candidate will be located in the Boston, MA or Hartford, CT area.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will work closely with some of Lithium’s most strategic named accounts and take responsibility for directing customer engagements. A successful candidate will understand the customer’s definition of business value and be able to challenge them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business.
As an AE, you will be able to inspire customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world’s most iconic brands the ability to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is high-energy and insatiable, with a strong interest in social business. You will also have a background developing holistic strategic plans, but also have experience at the tactical level: defining, building and overseeing ongoing customer programs. Excellent computing and communications skills, and the ability to thrive in a team environment are a must.
As an AE, you will:
- Work with a core group of existing Lithium customers to grow and maintain a global book of business
- Drive new business and open new accounts.
- Define and execute social business initiatives that result in business value from Lithium products and services
- As Lithium’s frontline trusted advisor, build strong relationships with customer and work closely with the Lithium management team to ensure strategy and delivery stays on target with measurable objectives
- Develop thought leadership around the social business landscape
- Develop business models utilizing customer and Lithium proprietary data
- Collaborate with a virtual team of resources to successfully fulfill objectives
- 3+ years in a sales related or account management role
- Willing to travel up to 50% of the time
- Strong outbound prospecting and account development skills
- Experience developing and managing teams to deliver strategic marketing and interactive business programs for large enterprise clients
- Deep expertise in working with customers in the Hi-Tech, Telco, CSP, Travel & Hospitality, Airline, Financial Services and Retail verticals and/or functional subject matter
- Technical delivery experience (social, digital media, systems integration, workforce implementation)
- Customer-side experience
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism and operational discipline
- Must have attention to detail and high level of accuracy in forecasting
- Excellent communication skills and analytical capacity
- Confident in public speaking and technical competency
- Experience developing ROI frameworks and measurement methods, a business management understanding of statistics
- Knowledge of how social media and online communities function: personal adoption and use of social media, experience participating, managing, or facilitating an online community a plus.
- Positive attitude and a desire to win