QA Analyst I
Superion | Development | High Point, NC
Superion has an immediate need for Quality Assurance Specialists. The QA Specialist role is responsible for initially identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced by our customers. This role also involves specifying required test data and evaluating the outcome of the testing conducted in each test cycle.
Skills and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to gain and demonstrate understanding of Superion’s suite of software products
- Execute test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications.
- Identify defects in software under development and work with development team to verify that defects are eliminated and tests are in place to verify and prevent.
- Prioritize workflow in accordance with departmental goals and initiatives.
- Provide detailed reporting of all test scripts, results, defects, and risks identified during testing of all assigned projects.
· Ability to deliver quality results under pressure.
Other preferred experience, not required:
- Strong understanding of SDLC and testing methodological knowledge; proficiency in identifying test scenarios and developing test cases.
- Experience executing tests and identifying defects.
· Understanding of the Agile Scrum environment/methodology
· Experience with MS Visual Studio Online (VSO)
· Experience designing, developing and maintaining test cases and test suites