JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Financial Analyst
Cvent | Finance | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent’s Financial Planning and Analysis team is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to sit in its McLean, VA office, working on the Sales Bookings team. This individual will serve as the US liaison between the India-based Sales Bookings team and the US-based Sales management team, in addition to working closely with one or more Sales management teams as their business partner. Consequently, this individual will have significant interaction with the highest levels of the senior Sales management at Cvent. This individual will assist Sales management with bookings budgeting, forecasting and other ad-hoc sales analyses, including, but not limited to, sales performance reporting, budget versus actual variance analyses, sales funnel reporting and commission reports.
This position provides an excellent opportunity to work on a global Financial Planning and Analysis team. This individual will be required to work alongside his or her colleagues in Cvent’s India office, utilizing all available means of communication. Additionally, this individual will be required to travel to India for a 6-week intensive training program shortly after joining Cvent and will potentially need to travel to India annually for continued training and interaction with the team. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis in our India office.
Cvent’s Financial Planning and Analysis team is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals working out of our McLean, VA, Dallas, TX and Gurgaon, India offices.
- Serve as the US liaison of the sales bookings team
- Create complex financial models and develop ad hoc analysis
- Perform variance analysis of actual results versus prior periods, forecast and budget
- Gather input from sales management in support of forecasts and budgets
- Create and standardize financial and operational reports/dashboards, process metrics, KPI’s, etc.
- Present budgets, forecasts and analyses to sales management
- Become expert on current systems that source key information required to report on business performance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in a FP&A or business analysis role, preferably for a cloud-based company
- Corporate finance or financial modeling experience
- Detailed oriented, resourceful, inquisitive and ambitious
- Ability to effectively manage, consolidate and analyze data from multiple, disparate data sources
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter who is action oriented, possesses a strong sense of urgency and demonstrates out-of-the-box, critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, able to work well with a team and build and maintain strong business relationships
- Ability to prioritize competing assignments and comfortably work in an intensely deadline-oriented environment
- Heavy experience with Microsoft Excel, with knowledge of macros and VBA preferred
- Experience with salesforce.com preferred