Project Coordinator, Onsite Solutions
Cvent | Client Services | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator on the Client Services Team supporting customers leveraging Cvent’s OnSite Solutions for OnArrival 360 events. This successful candidate must be a process oriented, customer focused, multi-tasking individual, with a proven track record against their current role’s metrics and activities. In addition, a successful candidate proposes new and creative ideas, possesses highly effective communication skills, and builds constructive and effective relationships. Title will be based on candidate experience.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serve as a point of contact for the customer, managing their onsite experience using the OnArrival 360 solutions
- Lead the project through engaging with the customer, vendors and internal resources to ensure the success of the project
- Directly support and consult with customers on how to best leverage Cvent’s Onsite Solutions
- Act as a liaison between supplier vendors and customers to quote, order, and manage event specific materials
- Work with strategic partners to ensure successful delivery of hardware and supplies onsite
- Troubleshoot potential issues to insure the customer’s success at their event
- Manage several concurrent projects
- Communicate and adhere to project milestones
- Work onsite at large events to ensure success on the day of the event – up to 40% travel required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years of customer success or event planning experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Qualified applicants must be able to lift at least 50 pounds such as large boxes, printers, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to insure event execution success
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone, email and in person
- Strong understanding of the onsite event management experience
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce.com or similar contact management software
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.