Advanced | Services - Technical | ., England
A new exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Professional Services Team to provide IT installation & Technical consultancy services to our Legal customers
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Provision of IT installation & consultancy services including:
- Provisioning and deployment of our hosted services environments
- Remote and on-site Installation and setup of the Advanced Legal suite of products
- On-site consultancy & support
On-site deployment of IT infrastructure including:
Servers, PCs, network equipment, printers, routers, firewalls and other peripherals
Server Operating Systems, PC Operating Systems, E-Mail Systems, Application Software, Security Software
We would expect you maintain and develop your knowledge of:
- Server & PC Operating Systems
- Server Electronic Mail Systems
- Application Software
- Backup Software
- Security Software including AV & AS solutions
- Networking principles
- Firewall & router technologies
The ideal candidate will bring with them some or all of the following knowledge/experience:
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems (Windows 2008 – 2016)
- Microsoft PC Operating Systems (Vista, Windows 7 & above)
- Microsoft Application Software (Office 2007 - 2016)
- Microsoft Mail Server (Exchange 2007 - 2016)
- Active Directory design and configuration
- Thin Client Systems (Windows Terminal Services)
- Microsoft HyperV deployment and setup
- Microsoft Cluster Services
- Symantec Backup Exec
- GFI, Sophos, Symantec, Mcafee AV / Security solutions
- TCP/IP networking fundamentals
- Dell or HP hardware
We would like you to have the following experience:
- On site delivery of Windows server infrastructure in a production environment.
- Active directory deployment, configuration and trouble shooting.
- Deployment and support of Terminal Services environments in a production environment.
- Deployment of DNS, DHCP and other networking services within a Windows environment.
The below is desirable:
- Experience in 2nd and 3rd line technical support environment advantageous
- SQL server deployment and support.
- On site Exchange server installations and migrations.
- Design of IT infrastructure for small to medium business environments.
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies