Enterprise Sales Manager
Trintech | Sales/Marketing | Houston, TX
Trintech, Inc. pioneered the development of Financial Corporate Performance Management (FCPM) software to optimize the Record to Report process. Over 3,100 clients worldwide – including the majority of the Fortune 100 – rely on our cloud-based software to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and improve governance and transparency across global financial organizations.
- Achieve budgeted quotas in recurring revenue
- Develop and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Establish and maintain senior level relationships within the office of finance of prospective clients
- Diligent tracking of all activities, contacts, and opportunities in salesforce.com
- 5+ years of experience selling enterprise, finance/accounting and/or SaaS solutions software
- Dynamic communication skills (verbal and written) for interaction with a diverse set of client roles (Controller, CFO, VP of Finance, head of Internal Audit, etc.)
- General understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- A strong background in selling into the Office of Finance
- Enterprise sales success required
- Demonstrated record of consistently exceeding assigned sales targets
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Trintech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local municipal law.