JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Engineering Team Lead
STATS | Product & Technology | Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Contribute to all aspects of the services under the team’s ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services
- Improve internal team processes by keeping what's working, throwing away what's not
- Collaborate on the vision of the services under the team's ownership
- Build technology the right way; for us, this means simple, well-tested services and tools that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty of insight into production usage and performance.
- Help other team members grow as engineers through code review, pairing and mentoring
- Create unit and acceptance tests, in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team
- 6 to 8 years of industry experience of which 2 to 3 years are on successfully leading software development teams comprising of at least 5 developers
- 3 to 6 years of relevant software development experience that includes Oracle or other relational databases
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving, OO Design, and system architecture)
- Proven ability to carry a feature from start to finish; including prototypes, design specifications, constructive coding, unit testing, and bug fixing
- Good diagnostic, analytical, design and communication skills
- Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Expertise in C# and/or VB.Net
- Expertise in WinForms and Web development
- Experience building and designing highly scalable services, and RESTful API’s that power real-time and non-real-time data pipelines
- Experience with SOA architectures and distributed systems
- Experience with Agile development processes
- Bachelor’s or Post-graduate degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience in Java and/or other Object Oriented Programming Languages
- Experience building event-driven or message-driven architecture using tools like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Experience working with Apache Storm, Apache Spark or other open-source big data technologies
- Familiarity with MongoDB, Redis or other NoSQL databases
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience with CI/CD workflows and tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, and/or AppVeyor
- Experience with Python scripting
- Experience with Node.js microservice development
- Previous experience working on/with teams spread between the US and India
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.