JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
STATS | Product & Technology | Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Conduct a range of tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain test plans and automated test scripts in a dynamic, agile development environment
- Perform verification tests to ensure software corrections
- Document and report defects
- Continuously improve upon QA expertise, knowledge, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Up to 1 year of relevant software testing experience
- Good problem solving skills
- Good grasp of Cause and effect / If-Then relationships
- Enthusiastic, Self-Starter
- Ability to accurately describe an application(s) - what it does, why it does it, what its pieces are and how it can be broken
- Experience with Gherkin / Cucumber
- Previous manual testing experience
- Previous automated testing experience (any language/framework is acceptable)
- Previous experience with CI/CD (specifically TeamCity, but any tool will work)
- Previous technical experience (development, etc.)
- Strong interest in sports (any and all sports
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.