Associate Project Manager
TIBCO | 53000 PSG GD HQ | Pune,
The TIBCO Professional Services Group (PSG) is the most experienced TIBCO consulting organisation in the world and its mission is to ensure our customers’ success. During the course of our services engagements, we work side-by-side with our customers and their designated partner in order to help establish customer self-sufficiency in implementing solutions based upon TIBCO technology. We support projects that are aggressive, strategic to our customers’ business, and that leverage mission critical services and applications.
· 8+ years of overall IT experience
· 3+ years of Service Operation experience, specially L2 and L3 support.
· Experience on ITIL framework
· Experience in Developing service procedures, policies and standards ,
· Define and implement process for Incident, Change and Service request.
· Provide best customer service by maintaining good connect with customers, forming focus groups, benchmarking best practices, analyzing information and applications.
· During critical incidents take ownership of stakeholder communication, co-ordinate and guide the team till closure of the incident.
· Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
· Ability to work under stringent SLA driven environment.
· Acquire working knowledge of customer service platform, software, databases and tools.
· Manage teams working in shift providing 24*7 support
· Maximize operational performance and financial benefit by optimizing resource utilization.
· Mentor and develop team (service agents), keep the team motivated, work with the tem to make sure they abide by all defined policies and procedures
· Experience in Senior management reviews, status reporting and audits.
· Good communication, presentation and leadership skills
· Owned the Managed Services (Fixed Price) proposals, SLA related negotiation.