Head of Global Marketing
STATS | Sales & Marketing | Chicago, IL
Due to the success and growth of our company, we are looking to hire a Head of Marketing. In this role, reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, you'll build and lead a high-impact team across all major marketing disciplines. As the Head of Marketing, you and your team will play in integral part in executing an effective demand generation strategy, supporting new product launches, developing product marketing and ensuring strong alignment with the sales organization. In this role you'll have a global remit covering all major international markets.
We believe that modern marketing is a blend of art and science, with a strong creative approach supported by robust analytics to drive optimized performance. To succeed in this role, you'll need a proven track record leading marketing in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment with an ability to develop and implement a strategy that aligns with the company’s short- and long-term objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute a strategic marketing plan that results in substantial revenue growth for the organization, and continues to build equity in the company’s brand
- Own and maintain the annual marketing plan and budgets
- Implement and execute a robust demand generation and lead nurturing engine, resulting in qualified leads and opportunities that translate to top-line revenue growth
- Direct initiatives to define scope, requirements and processes for the effective execution of a digital marketing strategy
- Develop collateral, event strategies and web strategies to ensure the success of the brand in the global market
- Oversee all internal and external communications activities, including press releases, customer newsletters and company announcements
- Manage the go-to-market launch of new products and assist the product management team with market research, competitive analysis and customer insights
- Create and implement effective sales and marketing tools, including management and development of sales collateral, presentations, customer success stories and other sales tools to enhance the productivity of the sales team
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field required; MBA preferred
- 7+ years’ experience managing the strategic development and execution of marketing activities with technology-enabled and data business models (ideally subscription-based); strong preference for someone with international/global marketing experience
- Proven experience developing lead/demand generation programs and strategies for a B2B data and/or software company
- Past success leading and supporting new product launches
- Experience working with Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms (i.e., Marketo) required
- Knowledge of marketing KPIs and analytics with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and business partnership skills
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, clients and prospective customers
- Experience managing agency and vendor relationships for advertising and PR
- Strong content/insight development and story-telling capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Exceptional project management, planning and budgeting skills
- A strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project)
- Passion for sports
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.