Consumer Support Specialist
Aspira | 102 - Call Ctr Carmel IN | Ballston Spa, NY
AspiraTM is looking for Consumer Support Specialists. This is a position working from the Saratoga, New York office. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and looking to grow professionally in the customer service field.
Do you enjoy working a flexible schedule and have a strong desire to grow within the company? Apply today for a position with Consumer Support.
Our seasonal needs are expected to run through the end of September 2018. Our growing company connects customers with camping, tours & activity reservations as well as hunting & fishing licensing needs across North America.
- Great work environment and awesome co-workers.
- Internal growth opportunities
- 401K available to all employees
- Hourly wage is $10.75
- The wage is non-negotiable
- Our office is located on the CDTA bus line
What does our Consumer Support Team do?
- We assist consumers with first call resolution regarding reservations and questions, helping customers with events affecting reservations and purchases, and assisting field staff.
- Exceed partner expectations and provide the highest level of service excellence.
- Learn new platforms and part of a team oriented atmosphere.
- Problem solve, provide solutions, empathize with our customers and prioritize their needs.
- Ability to use a desktop computer system and familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with customers. Be able to document and clearly understand, state the issues customers present, and provide good written response
- High school diploma
- Related customer support experience
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. AspiraTM is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
AspiraTM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.