JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Enterprise Account Executive - Germany
Marketo | Sales | Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia
Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Dusseldorf, Germany
The Opportunity: We are looking for driven and enthusiastic Enterprise Account Executives to sell our market leading Marketing Engagement Platform solution into Enterprise Accounts across a number of defined industries.
We offer very competitive salaries, industry leading compensation plan, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. This is a fantastic time for someone to join Marketo early in its transformation to become one of the worlds largest Enterprise SaaS businesses with an incredible opportunity to have career defining earning potential.
- Prospect, develop, and close new logo customers for Marketo's entire suite of Marketing Engagement Platform solutions within a given UK territory of Strategic Accounts in Industry verticals.
- Develop and execute on account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential Create and deliver accurate forecasts Sell the Marketo vision to prospects through product demonstrations, events and target-specific initiatives
- Work closely across all Marketo business functions such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Legal & Commercial, Partners and Support teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Delight our customers by making them successful!
Required Experience & Skills:
- We are looking for a highly motivated, over-achieving hunter who flourishes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A proven track record of selling Enterprise software applications deals into target Named accounts
- A minimum of 3 years SaaS application experience is desired with at least 5 years complex application software experience
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large, complex organizations with demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management, pipeline building and closing skills.
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Demonstrable history of consistent quota over-achievement in highly competitive markets
- Experience and ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people skills a must as well as being a natural collaborator with the skills and experience to build dynamic focused teams to align and execute against a winning vision and strategy
- DNA of working with a high degree of Energy, Passion and Enthusiasm to help clients transform their businesses
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.