JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Service Delivery Analyst, Enterprise Solutions
Cvent | Client Services | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for a Service Delivery Analyst to assist in the execution of strategic events for Cvent’s enterprise clients, focusing on exceptional quality and best in class service. The successful candidate for this position must have the ability to plan and execute large, high profile events through coordinating resources and managing multiple priorities, while working in a fast paced environment. In addition, a successful candidate is able to propose new and creative ideas, possesses highly effective communication skills, and is able to build constructive and effective relationships. This position supports the Service Delivery Team in presentations, project planning, vendor management, client communication and satisfaction.
- Assist in event proposal presentations, as well as additional sales collateral
- Create, update and maintain event project plan(s)
- Coordinate and schedule project meetings
- Understand client objectives, document success factors for event(s) as well as underlying concerns
- Act as a liaison between client, vendor and internal project team
- Work with third party vendors to quote, order and manage event specific materials
- Act as a resource and strategic event execution subject matter expert to internal teams
- Provide exemplary customer service to client stakeholders and project team members
- Onsite execution and coordination – travel required
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 year’s work experience in client or project support roles
- Technological aptitude and proficiency
- Eagerness to perform a range of activities
- Focus on excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce.com or similar contact management software