NAVEX Global | Product Engineering | Lake Oswego, OR
Job Title: Software Engineer
Lake Oswego, OR
Director, Product Engineering
Full Time, Exempt
At NAVEX Global you will join our software development team that shares a passion for writing great code, embracing new technologies and delivering powerful products that help our customers protect their reputation and bottom line. As a software engineer you will have ample opportunity to develop new products, contribute to current projects, research new technologies, and grow your career all while balancing your life priorities.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Collaborate with team members to develop new features and enhancements that will delight our customers.
- Take ownership of challenging development projects/tasks and bring creativity to your deliverables.
- Participate in elaboration and design sessions to understand requirements and translate business needs into technology solutions.
- Take advantage of extensive use of automation (continuous integration, automated deployments, automated unit, integration, and user interface testing).
- Share your accomplishments during sprint reviews.
- Provide constructive and honest feedback during sprint retrospectives so we can continuously improve.
This Job Might Be For You If You:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Have spent 3+ years working as an application developer, desirably in web applications and SaaS.
- Understand and have experience with object oriented programming concepts such as design patterns, encapsulation and inheritance, as well as database design and software architecture.
- Are capable of developing web user interfaces, mobile applications, web services and application services.
- Have experience working in the following technologies:
- SSO with SAML
- ASP.NET MVC, .NET framework, .NET Core
- SQL, Entity Framework or other ORM
- Microsoft TFS and Visual Studio
- Have experience with Agile software development practices, unit testing and continuous integration environments.
- Are a motivated individual with the ability to learn and come up to speed on new technologies quickly.
- Excel at solving problems.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer, employing qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
NAVEX Global values diversity and encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply. For this reason, we invite you to self-identify below. Know the information you choose to disclose is confidential and minted by the Human Resources Team for reporting purposes only; the hiring manager for your position does not have access to this information.
Thank you for your consideration to self-identify.