JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Enterprise Sales Representative
EagleView Technologies | Enterprise Sales Reps | Dallas, TX
***This is a work from home and travel position. We’re targeting candidates in Dallas Fort Worth, Austin or Houston, TX***
We’re hiring for an Enterprise Sales Representative focused on our insurance vertical. In this role, you’ll be relied upon to maintain and grow current customer accounts as well as aggressively pursue new business. The person that’s going to be successful in this role is going to be a self-starter, resilient and driven to win with deep interpersonal skills and the ability to craft creative solutions. As one of the fastest growing private companies in the country and with uncapped commissions there is a lot of opportunity for success in this role.
- Source and develop potential customer relationships and actively manage existing customer base.
- Identify opportunities for increased revenue and volume.
- Identify accounts where revenues may be shrinking and formulate strategies for retention and growth.
- Actively develop relationships with key users.
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to get customer feedback on product improvements.
- Conduct strategic account reviews regularly to review service needs and usage trends.
- Define business objectives by identifying products and pricing that meet customer needs.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Identify business trends and forecast demand.
- Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- At least 1 year of enterprise sales experience, including an understanding of navigating strategic deals with complex customers.
- Strong documented history of success and top performance. Let’s see that enterprise sales experience.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time, with the remainder of your time spent telecommuting from home. Majority of travel within Texas.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.