Team Lead Professional Services
Superion | Professional Services | Lake Mary, FL
Oversee the development and implementation of detailed Professional Services solutions for Superion clients using company products, solutions, or proprietary tools/techniques.
- Manage, support and develop a highly performing team of Software Consultants
- Responsible for defining the client needs, developing an implementation plan to meet those needs, as well as overseeing the implementation of the complete project solution
- Perform in both a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity
- Select, develop, and evaluate staff to ensure the efficient operation of the PS function
- Liaison with sales
- Successful performance is generally measured by the number of consulting engagements and/or utilization, (i.e., billable hours for the department) or performance versus budget
- Manages 6-12 subordinate employees in the Professional Services Department
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of leadership experience within a professional services organization
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in software consulting
- Professional communication skills
- Strong leadership and client service skills
- Proven ability to lead by example and develop a highly effective team
- Ability to travel - up to 25%
- Understanding of operations, common issues and driving change within a public sector organization PREFERRED
As part of the requirements of this position, it is necessary that you have access to a major credit card that will support the required travel. It will be your responsibility or use your own credit card. If at any time during your employment your credit card will not allow you to meet the required travel obligations, it may be grounds for dismissal.
Our clients include government public safety agencies and other government entities. A contractual obligation we have with most of them is that employees working with them must meet their security requirements. This often requires separate background checks by those agencies and providing them with documents that include personal identifiable information. Please be aware that this is a contractual requirement that we must meet and represents a condition of employment for those employees affected.