Content Marketing Manager, Europe
Cvent | Marketing | London,
Cvent is searching for a high-impact content marketing manager to partner with our European marketing and sales teams and the global marketing team in the US and India, to develop and manage content strategy and execution in Europe across all channels, reporting to the Senior Marketing Director for the region.
We are looking for a talented content strategist and creator to write, edit or produce various types of downloadable or online content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of multi-channel and content marketing across the entire customer journey; experience within the marketing software or meetings & events industries; success in B2B marketing in a multi-national organisation; and the ability to balance strategic and tactical responsibilities.
- Partner with regional marketing and sales teams as well as product marketing counterparts in US and India to develop a content strategy and editorial calendar
- Audit global resources and assets and map to buyer personas and the buying cycle, localised for country requirements and market priorities
- Create and optimise content on country websites to drive and grow traffic, build brand awareness, solicit prospect interest and engagement, and generate demand for Cvent solutions
- Produce ongoing blog content to support and promote offers, events and campaigns to attract site visitors through search, social media and email subscribers
- Develop and manage partnerships with key content distribution channels, affiliate sites and industry partners to leverage these channels to extend our content reach
- Collaborate with key internal and external influencers and industry experts to produce content that meets the needs of our audiences and grows our newsletter subscriber base
- Manage, measure, track, and report on content metrics to evaluate campaign results and effectiveness across channels
- 8-10 years B2B marketing experience, preferably in technology or software industry, ideally in MarTech, Hospitality or Events sectors.
- Creative thinker, team player, detail-oriented, process-driven, self-motivated and effective communicator
- Experience of working in a multi-national, matrixed organisation to develop marketing campaigns in partnership with multiple product, sales & marketing departments
- At least 2 years’ experience of content creation for the web, social and other channels, and creating campaigns which are executed across a wide range of distribution methods
- Strong knowledge of online & digital marketing techniques for inbound marketing, and of developing outbound e-marketing nurture campaigns
- Knowledge of website and email design and conversion optimisation is a strong plus
- Experience with multiple software systems including marketing automation, website content management systems and digital analytics (Marketo, Drupal and Adobe a plus)
- Proficient in analysis of marketing metrics and ability to derive actionable conclusions
- Ability to speak fluent German would be a significant advantage
- Education: BA/BS degree in Marketing or closely related field