JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Customer Solutions Analyst
Aptean | Customer Solutions International | Barcelona,
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
We are looking for:
Customer Solutions Analyst
CS Aanlyst provides software and system support for customers. Researches and resolves problems and issues, in conjunction with Software environments. Requires interface with other team members and customers.
Spoken and written languages
- French and Spanish is a must
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Incident Resolution
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
- Work with Services and R&D to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated.
- Set severity levels with customers.
- May be assigned escalated tickets.
- Knowledge Management
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Develop expertise within product area.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers’ staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Ensure professional telephone manner at all times.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Operating Systems: Windows Sever; Unix Systems
- Databases: MS SQL Server Databases; Oracle Databases
- Programing skills: SQL language, knowledge on programming
Skills and Abilities
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts and architecture.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Track record in providing outstanding customer service.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!