JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Customer Onboarding Specialist
Applause | Account Management | San Mateo, CA
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the client during their initial integration with the Applause software and services. Our specialists achieve this through understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule. As a member of the Onboarding team, you will play a pivotal role in the initial training, project management, and delivery of implementation and integration of services. You will manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as the first touch point in a customer’s experience after post sales, you will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the Applause solution.
To be successful in this role, the Onboarding Specialist will work across departments, including Sales, Customer Success and Product Management, bringing customer objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication. The ideal candidate has experience in SaaS, strong communication skills and attention to detail, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business results.
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful project plans in order to achieve them using Applause technology during initial onboarding
- Manage a portfolio of customer implementation pilots, ensuring a successful and timely conversion of each pilot
- Become an expert on the Applause solution and train customers with varying levels of sophistication, from the basics of the platform to the use of technical.
- Assist customers to navigate the technical aspects of the onboarding process, including the implementation of Applause software and integrations.
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding
- Assist customers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
- Assist in the definition of project specifications and client requirements, involve all relevant departments to ensure technical feasibility and resource availability
- Exceptional communication skills both written & verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- Proficient with Excel, comfortable with Salesforce, familiar with Jira, and any with experience with CRM or SaaS support software is a plus
- A healthy obsession on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate
- The ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on organizational needs, without constant & overt micromanagement
- 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing or project management role for a technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Proven ability to manage a portfolio of accounts with keen prioritization and multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; you have the unique ability to talk technical details and business strategy, in the same conversation
- Strong technical aptitude and a drive to learn
- Respect processes but be adaptable through change
- Critical thinking and proven ability to solve complex problems
- Excellent written skills - technical writing skills are a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Customer-first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer relationships
- Ability to think creatively and be persistent
- Behold a priority for driving efficiency and executing consistently
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The company’s testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can – via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size – including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack – rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.