JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Lead Software Architect
Advicent Solutions | Product Development - Software | Milwaukee, WI
Are you looking to join a hardworking team of professionals who make an impact? Advicent is the leading provider of SaaS technology solutions for the financial services industry, servicing the world's largest financial institutions. We are a fast-paced company that provides comprehensive benefits, a dynamic culture, and many opportunities for career growth. We focus on working hard to achieve results, and having fun along the way! Our mission is to enable everyone to understand and impact their financial future.
As a Lead Software Architect at Advicent, you will provide oversight and guidance around key technology choices for a best-in-class financial planning platform, making design decisions and technology recommendations to satisfy business requirements based on the product roadmap and vision.
- B.S. in information systems technology or computer science, with 6+ years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Enterprise architecture background, with Industry experience in financial services
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and problem solving skills
- Highly skilled with multiple development languages, including java, C++ and/or C#
- Ability to demonstrate solid development technical concepts
- Ability to work on self-directed tasks and complete work independently
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a high level of organizational, creativity and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge using various web and Windows design methodologies, patterns, and architecture
- Familiar with web service programming
- Familiar with Agile software development methodologies is preferred
- Familiar with object-oriented principles such as SRP, OCP, LSP, DIP, and ISP is preferred
- Familiarity with writing basic SQL queries
- Ability to understand our products’, customers’ and partners’ needs in the Financial Planning industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and provide strategic input
- A strong desire to learn and grow, both personally and professionally in ways that will enhance job performance
- A proactive style with the ability to follow through on commitments and understand the importance of deadlines
- A desire to grow the skillsets of those around them, team-oriented thinking
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor peers either within a project team or across teams