JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Commercial Account Executive
Xactly Corporation | Sales/Bus Dev | Denver, CO
Job Title: Commercial Account Executive
Location: San Jose, CA
Position Type: Regular
Position Level: Mid-level
Travel Requirements: Some travel required
Commercial Account Executive
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work for three years running, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Commercial Account
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for strong performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - customer success, accountability, respect & excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to be a leader in the incentive compensation & performance management market. We set the example with
Read all about us at http://www.xactlycorp.com & watch a video about us here: http://bit.ly/1FkdPS4
- Educate the market about the power behind inspiring performances across their team(s), primarily targeting C-Suite executives
- Demonstrate our products and tailor messages for multiple executives within an account
- Report sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Take control of fluid and intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment
- Some travel required
- Embody a coaching mentality and serve as a mentor to fellow team members
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales experience (software sales experience a big plus!)
- Proven record of sales success throughout sales career
- Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
- Working knowledge of the ICM and/or CRM/SAAS space a plus
- Exceptional communication skills & professionalism
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast-paced environment
- Proactive territory management, prospecting, and 'trailblazing'
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow a business
- A student of sales, marketing, and analytics
- High energy and a positive attitude a must
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible time off (vacation, sick, volunteer = your choice!)
- Corporate discounts
- Generous insurance policies (pets included!)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Money for fitness programs
- End of month surprises, contests, BBQs, parties & reward vacations
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks and drinks
- Free parking & commuter benefits
- 401k & employee match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.