Sales Operations Manager
PowerSchool | Sales | Folsom, CA
Area of Focus: Oversight & adoption of CPQ Business Processes (including approvals, discounts, and cross-organizational alignment), Process Improvement/PMO, Senior Sales Staff Strategies, and Communications related to SOPs & Sales Ops strategies.
- Proactively identify and address process gaps and areas for improvement in Sales processes and supporting Operational processes; especially relating to other teams and organizations (Finance, Orders, Legal, Sales, Services).
- Address needs for developing, maintaining, and auditing processes to ensure compliance and continuous improvement
- Develop and lead process adoption efforts and related MOC activities
- Lead Sales Ops Communication and general oversight, creation and maintenance of all SOPs
- Documentation – oversight of all SOP and process & tool related
- Standardization – ensure Sales Operations team and broader Sales Team are consistently leveraging standard procedures
- General Leadership - Team Project Management; Communicating relevant processes, events, changes, mentoring and developing team members
- Working closely with the VP of Sales/Director of Finance and Director of Sales Operations to proactively identify and address strategic areas of focus and planning
- Support sales operations activities could include: Sales predictability, forecasting accuracy, and simplified discounting strategies.
- Through leadership and mentoring, assist Sales Team and Sales Leaders in maximizing use of Salesforce for all sales activities; driving continuous improvement in sales productivity and efficiency of supporting processes.
- Participate in QBR preparation activities & initiatives
- Participate in and lead sections of BOD preparation and reporting (Quarterly)
- Drive overarching strategies aimed at maintenance and simplification of discounting and quote approval processes.
- Prepare and drive discussion & analysis on “Win – Loss” Reporting
- Participate in Design and complete execution of Sales Compensation programs and distribution of plans & amendments
- Collaborate with Sales Ops analyst, CRM lead and Sales Team on CapDB analysis, management and related initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years related experience, preferably in a Sales Operations role
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Self-starter who is energized by process design
- Experience using CRM systems