JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Business Development Representative
Social Solutions | Sales/Marketing | Austin, TX
Are you eager to begin your career in marketing with an organization that is passionate about helping nonprofit organizations transform lives? Does working on a team that’s highly visible across our sales organization excite you? Do you love researching and identifying market trends? Are you mission-driven, detail-oriented, and persistent? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Conduct prospecting and qualification efforts for leads generated through a variety of marketing programs
- Establish short and long term strategies for generating and qualifying sales leads for the Sales Team
- Quickly respond to inbound inquiries from prospects in order to set appointments and help our sales team drive wins
- Identify and recognize client business problems and educate potential clients on how Social Solutions’ software and services can improve their day-to-day business problems and needs
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to prioritize key market opportunities and identify strategies to pursue
- Bachelor's Degree; business or technical degree a plus
- Non-profit industry experience a plus
- Experience in a lead generation sales position that involved acting quickly to respond to calls on a daily basis in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to develop and execute lead development strategies
- Must have strong customer service, conversation, and tele-qualification skills
- Strong data-entry process abilities are a must
Why We’re Awesome
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!