JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Entry Level Inside Sales Representative
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies | Sales | Dallas, TX
Are you a highly-motivated sales leader looking for a growth opportunity?
Don’t miss your chance to play a key role as we expand throughout North America! Build on your reputation as a sales guru with our expert team supporting your continued success.
This may be your dream job if…
- Your eagerness to develop untapped markets is equal to your enthusiasm for relationship building.
- You’re looking to promote a best-in-class product line that sells itself within a niche market.
- You consider yourself a self-starter, a true hunter who recognizes opportunities and goes after them.
- Hit the ground running and grow your sales over time as you become a product expert!
As our Broker Account Manager you will be asked to:
- Actively develop leads, and execute a plan to transition sales prospects into clients.
- Manage sales calls to achieve successful engagement through relationship selling and negotiation.
- Have an inquisitive mindset and learn through questioning. Challenge the status quo.
- Actively research, develop, and perform detailed remote group presentations.
- Regularly communicate your activity; provide feedback on personal and product performance and challenges.
- Access our customer concierge representatives to support your client relationships.
- Use your positive attitude to build relationships and provide an exceptional stakeholder experience.
- 0-2 years’ experience in sales or account management is preferred but not required
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred not required
You’re going to love it here…
- Work for an established tech industry leader that feels like a start up! There is unlimited potential for the right person to create and own their pipeline.
- Our diverse product offerings include excellent core software platforms and a wide variety of modular extensions for your clients to add as they grow.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation package and participate in our benefit plan.